WE’RE OPEN AGAIN!
You can visit us from Thursday to Sunday from 11:00 to 18:00
Message for all fans of the Verbeke Foundation.
First of all, we hope you’re okay.
You can come and enjoy a new summer exhibition with a 600m² Wunderkammer with more than 1000 stuffed birds and mammals, old herbaria, shells etc., with work by the American artist Mark Dion, a solo by the Antwerp artist couple Christine Teller and Walter Goossens and a gigantic 70 meter long and 20 meter high outdoor sculpture by Koen Deprez.
If you would like to support us, we have five proposals for you:
You can’t visit our museum now. So we offer you five proposals to support us:
- Purchase of an annual subscription* for 35€ per person.
- Purchase of an annual subscription* with purchase of one of our publications for 45€ per person.
- Purchase of an annual subscription* with the purchase of a book from our spending range for 50€ per person.
- Purchase of an annual subscription* with purchase of the monograph of Peter Beyls 65€ per person.
- Purchase of an annual subscription* with purchase of the collage book for 75€ per person.
* Valid until December 2021 when purchased before 30 June 2021.
Of course these times are also difficult for you, but as everyone knows, our museum is one of the few museums without a government grant. By purchasing one of the proposals you have two birds with one stone. Reading and viewing pleasure in your chosen book, which will be sent to you, and entrance to the museum until December 2021.
Orders can be passed by email on email@example.com and the amount can be transferred to our bank account BE25 1431 0407 9182 of the Verbeke Foundation.
Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon when the corona epidemic will be gone.
NOUS N’EXISTONS QUE SUR LES LÈVRES DE NOS AMIS.
- herman de vries in memoriam the cows
- Johan Opstaele Black Meets White
- Paul De Vylder Machinations
Art book series:
- Stan Wannet Rational Animal
- Jan Kersschot Bodyscapes
- Jan Goossen Image Builder
- Daniel Spoerri Objet Oblige
- Roger Van de Wouwer L’Incorruptible
- Zoro Feigl The mechanics
- Wim Taciturn 100% Collages
- Marinus Boezem 1584 La lumière cistercienne Baudelo Gent 2016
- Jan Eric Visser Veritas
- Ignace Schretlen Look at Scribbles
- Ewerdt Hilgemann the belgian connection
- Frans Neels Cutting on the sidelines
- Peter Beyls Coming Full Circle
- Collage book: Verbeke Foundation Collages & Assemblages
For more information about the books click here.