Welcome at the Verbeke Foundation.
For individual visitors we’re open from Thursday to Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
- There is enough space, so keeping a distance is not a problem, therefore reservations are not necessary.
- In the covered areas, wearing a mouth mask is mandatory for everyone over 12 years old.
- Tuesday and Wednesday closed / open for groups on appoinment only.
- Thursday until Sunday open from 11:00 until 18:00.
OPEN ON HOLIDAYS
- Easter Monday
- 1 May
- Ascension Day
- Pentecost Monday
- 11 July
- 15 August
- 1, 2 and 11 November
- Every Monday
- Winter closure: Monday 21 December 2020 until Wednesday 6 January 2021
- Adults 12€
- Until 14 with parents free
- Students and teachers 10€
- Disabled 6€
- 60-plus 11€
- Groups (12 people or more) 10€ per person
- School visits per pupil up to 18 years 4€
- Annual subscription 35€
- Guided tours 70€ (max. 20 people)
You can pay with card or cash.
Parking is free.
Dogs on a leash are allowed.
During your visit you can relax at the bar in the Orangerie with its fire places and terrace.
You can enjoy a good cup of Panamarenko coffee or make a choice out of a wide range of warm and cold drinks and enjoy a toast, cake, a salad or a fresh soup of the day with bread.
GROUPS / guided tours and lunches
Group visits with guided tours and/or lunches can be arranged after previous reservation from Tuesday till Sunday. A complete tour takes around one and a half hours. All our guided tours are adapted to the level of the group members: schools, kids, elderly visitors, disabled people, everyone is welcome! Please remember to provide appropriate clothing and footwear in case of bad weather since the tour takes place both indoor and outdoor. Participants are welcome to visit the Verbeke Foundation before and after the tour.
Please book your guided tour or lunch at least one week in advance by email:
Here you can download information for groups and lunches:
group visits and lunches
E34 exit 11, on the roundabout take the local road to Hellestraat/Koewacht.
From Sint-Niklaas railwaystation you can take bus 41 (direction Moerbeke) or 43 (direction Hulst), stop Drieschouwen.
From there you have to walk 1 km.