EXTRA OPEN 01.05.23 – 11:00-18:00
Open Thursday to Sunday
11:00 – 18:00
For a stress-free visit, download the information leaflet and sensory map here:
Thursday to Sunday 11:00 to 18:00.
OPEN ON HOLIDAYS
- May 1
- Ascension Day
- July 11
- July 21
- August 15
- November 1 and 11
- every Monday
- Tuesday and Wednesday (only open on appointment for groups of at least 20 people)
- adults 13€
- students and teachers 10€
- disabled people 5€
- 60-plus 11€
- groups of 20 people or more 10€ pp
- Cultuursmakers pass 11€
- children up to 14 years of age accompanied by their parents free of charge
- yearly subscription 40€
- school visits up to and including 18 years 5€ per person
- guided tours 75€ (+ entrance fee per person / max. 20 people per group)
- workshops collage 95€ (+ entrance fee per person / max. 20 people per group)
You can pay in cash or by bank card.
Parking is free.
Dogs are not allowed.
In the café you can enjoy a good coffee and a wide range of hot and cold drinks. We offer a simple lunch, where you can choose from fresh soup of the day, a croque monsieur with salad and a choice of cake.
For groups of 12 people or more, we have a choice of buffets.
Book your lunch at least a week in advance by mail:
Group visits and guided tours can be booked from Tuesday to Sunday. A guided tour lasts 1.5 hours. All tours are adapted to the level of the groups: schools, children, elderly visitors, disabled people, everyone is welcome. Remember to wear appropriate clothing and shoes, as tours take place both indoors and outdoors. Participants in a guided tour can freely visit the museum and the garden in advance or afterwards.
Book your tour at least a week in advance via:
We do our best to meet all requests.
Download your brochure with information about lunches and group visits here:
Rondleidingen en buffetten
Via E34 exit 11, at the roundabout, take the exit onto the parallel road to Hellestraat and Koewacht.
From Sint-Niklaas station bus 41 (direction Moerbeke) or 43 (direction Hulst), stop Drieschouwen.
From there it is about 1 km on foot.